From Halal Food & Travel
Labé is a city in Moyenne Guinee region of Guinea.
- 1 Labé Halal Explorer
- 2 Travel as a Muslim to Labé
- 3 How to get around in Labé
- 4 What to see in Labé
- 5 Top Muslim Travel Tips for Labé
- 6 Muslim Friendly Shopping in Labé
- 7 Halal Restaurants in Labé
- 8 Muslim Friendly Hotels in Labé
- 9 Stay safe as a Muslim in Labé
- 10 Telecommunications in Labé
- 11 Explore more Halal Friendly Destinations from Labé
Labé Halal Explorer
Labé, home of about 59,000 people, is the regional capital of Moyenne Guinee, also known as Fouta Djallon. As well as being the largest city of its region, it is the second most populated one in the entire country, after Conakry, the national capital.
Labé lies close to the geographic centre of the country.
Travel as a Muslim to Labé
Labé lies some 450 km northeast of Conakry.
How to get around in Labé
What to see in Labé
Top Muslim Travel Tips for Labé
Fouta Trekking offers all inclusive trekking through Fouta Djallon.
Muslim Friendly Shopping in Labé
Halal Restaurants in Labé
Muslim Friendly Hotels in Labé
Hotel Provincial, quite good and clean if noisy because of a night club next door, has double rooms for 130'000 GFr.
Stay safe as a Muslim in Labé
Telecommunications in Labé
Explore more Halal Friendly Destinations from Labé
Copyright 2015 - 2023. All Rights reserved by eHalal Group Co., Ltd.