Halal Dinner Cruise Along Mae Ping River Chiang Mai
Soak up Chiang Mai by night on this evening dinner cruise along the cool waters of the Mae Ping River. On board a converted wooden boat, we cruise in style and admire the ever-changing riverbank scenery of rural greenery and resplendent teak houses. This relaxing dinner cruise is the ultimate romantic Chiang Mai experience as we pass riverside local homes and restaurants. A traditional Thai menu is served on the boat using fresh ingredients, with dishes from each of Thailand’s distinct regions. Vegetarian food is also available.
• Seat-in-Coach tours are operated daily, minimum 2 persons, with English-speaking boat crews.
• Tours and transfers with English-speaking, licenced assistance;
• Transportation for tour and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle, unless otherwise stated;
• All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the program;
• All applicable taxes and service charges;
• All meals as indicated in the program (food only).
Good to know
• Duration: 2 hours, with departure at 6 pm;
• This Trail programme is not operated during Loy Krathong Festival and Songkran Festival.
• Pick up and drop off for this Trail program are only operated within the downtown Chiang Mai areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Mae Rim, Hang Dong, Doi Saket, Mae Taeng and Chiang Mai International Airport are excluded and supplementary charges apply.