3 Days Singapore Halal Stopover
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE
- Arrival at Singapore Changi Airport. Meet with our representative at the arrival hall and transfer to your hotel for check in.
- Rest of the day is free at leisure.
DAY 02 SINGAPORE [Halal Breakfast]
- 9:00 Halal Breakfast at the hotel.
- In the morning, you’ll be pick up for 4 hours Half Day City Tour with Botanical Garden. The city experience tour which showcases the contrast between old and new as well as the blend of East and West. Experience the history, culture and the lifestyle of the multi-racial and exciting heart of uniquely Singapore. Pass by the colonial district for a view of the Padang, the Esplanade and Theaters on the Bay. Stop at the Merlion – a mythical beast, Singapore's famous tourism symbol, half-lion and half-fish. After that, proceed to visit the Sultan Mosque, one of the oldest mosque's in Singapore. Then proceed to the Malay Heritage Center and the National Orchid Garden: located on the mid-western side of the Garden, the hilly three hectare site has a collection of more than 1,000 species and 2,000 hybrids of orchids. Later, drive to Little India, a district of the formerly Chulia Kampong area, which was originally a division of colonial Singapore where Tamil immigrants would reside under the British policy of ethnic segregation. After finish the tour, return to the hotel.
- NOTE: Inclusive entrance fee to Orchid Garden.
- Rest of the day is free at leisure
DAY 3 DEPART SINGAPORE [Halal Breakfast]
- Halal Breakfast at the hotel.
- Free at leisure till pick up for departure transfer to Changi Airport for onwards flight.
What is included
- 3 Days / 2 Nights Marina Mandarin Deluxe with Halal breakfast
- Mercedes E-Class on all excursions
- All entry fees